EN130 English Composition II
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of two (2) double-spaced pages to a maximum of three (3) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
Using what you’ve learned in Lessons 1 and 2, as well as Lesson 3, write a well-developed descriptive essay on one of the following topics:
- Your personal experience of racism
- An event that changed your worldview
- Your first day at primary school/in junior high/on your first job
- Your first rock concert/opera/play
- An interesting person who influenced your worldview
- A visit to a theme park, such as Disneyland
- Your first date
You may use outside sources if you document them using APA format, or you may write this essay based entirely on your knowledge/experience.
This is the end of Assignment 3.