Department of Business Administration
Proposed Assignments for MGT Courses.
Semester 1st , 2018-19
Course Name: MGT 301 (Organizational Behavior)
An overview about Assignments Structure, Submission Time & others details:
|No. of Submissions||Type of Assignment||Allotment Week||Submission Week
(before the end of week)
|Assignment-1||Case Study||Week 5||Week 7||05|
|Assignment-2||Critical Thinking||Week 9||Week 11||05|
|Assignment-3||Management Essay||Week 11||Week 13||05|
|Instructor’s Assessment based on followings participations :
· Discussion Board
Assignment No:- 3
Submission Date by students: End of Week- 13th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 05 Marks
Course Learning Outcome: Apply Organizational behavior knowledge and skills to manage diversified culture in the organizational settings (Lo 2.2).
Essay: Differences in Culture and Diversity at workplace
Write an essay about the differences in Culture and Diversity at workplace. Use examples, peer-reviewed journals to support your answer. This essay must be at least 1000-word in length.
- These assignments are an individual assignments.
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Be three to five pages in length (1000-1200 words), which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
- Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph) that address the questions using a question and answer format.
- Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements: