INTERNTL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PROJECT INSTRUCTIONS
International human resource management refers to the overall direction the organization wishes to pursue in achieving its objective through people.
During the course students are expected to complete a team project. The Team project will involve researching below important aspects of Strategic Human Resource Management:
- Gather relevant information about strategic human resource management in an international company
- Firm vision and goals
- Performance management
- Organizational change
- International practices and diversity
- Recruitment and selections
- Learning & Development
- Relations and regulations
- Provide recommendations to the current Human Resource Management strategy. Recommendations will help improve the firm’s results and the achievement of the firm’s vision and goals
You will confirm your company selection by week 3.
You are required to give your Instructor a 4-5 page executive summary of your project enlisting and describing your research. You will present the important aspects of the executive summary to the class using a PowerPoint (or similar presentation software) during week 14. The presentation should be about 25 minutes.
Please refer to the Course Schedule for the Team project presentations. Assignment to a group will be made randomly by the instructor. Further details of the team project will be discussed in class. Peer evaluations will be part of the grade.